Sunday 23 March 2014

Lovely Spring Pictures!:)

Hello!:) It's Elyssa here again. On Friday, I went for a walk with Nikki, and we took lots of pictures! It was a lovely day, and we went down to the beach.:) I brought my doll, Annette, that I got for Christmas, and a book a I borrowed from Nellie, and a notepad and pencil so I could write a letter to my sister.:) It was very windy by the sea, but it was so pretty! Instead of just putting the pictures on, Nikki made a slideshow out of them, and put them with a beautiful song.:) The song was a little long, though, and we had to reuse some pictures at the end and stretch the last one, so if you don't like the music, then you can stop the video when you see a picture you've seen before.:) (There's nothing bad in the song at all, by the way.:) It's Move On, by ABBA.;))


I hope you like it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment