Friday 23 October 2015

Awesome Food Award

Hi, it's Nikki again. Sunny at Everything Fun Under The Sun nominated me for the Awesome Food Award (thank you!).:) Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions asked.
3. Then come up with 10 more questions. They have to be food related though.
4. Nominate 10 people. Please try to nominate at least one person!!

And these are the questions:

1. Absolute favourite food of all time that you couldn’t live without?
Chocolate!;) I like chocolate too much, lol.:P But for a healthier favorite food, either spaghetti bolognese or just sausages.;)

2. Do you like spicy food?
Not really, but sometimes. I like Thai curries (only a certain kind), but not other spicy foods like Indian. I kind the taste of jalapeno peppers though (even though I don't like the burn).:P 

3. What’s something you refuse to eat?
Well, I used to hate quiche, but I don't know if there's something I actually refuse to eat now... except shellfish: I'll eat shrimps or prawns, but I think crabs/lobsters/oysters/clams looks disgusting!:P


4. What’s your favourite pizza topping?
Green peppers. Especially with mushrooms and pepperoni or ham.;)

5. What did you last eat for breakfast?
Two biscuits.:P I've never really been a breakfast person, and since I've been ill I have almost no appetite, but I'm trying to make myself eat at least something small three times a day (on the recommendation of a friend), just for the sake of being healthy.:P

6. What did you last eat for lunch?
Chicken noodle soup, and a slice of toast.:)


7. What did you last eat for dinner?
Spaghetti bolognese.;) (I typed 'blognese' the first time and had to change it!:P)

8. Do you have snacks?
Sometimes, but I never eat much. I'll usually have an apple or a biscuit (or chocolate:P), or something like that.


9. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
Chocolate-mint-chip!:)

10. What’s your favourite restaurant to go to?
I'm not sure... Possibly Burger King, or a little Thai cafe that was near where I used to live. Otherwise, anywhere that makes good Italian food, really.:P

Here are my questions:

1. What's you favorite kind of foreign food? (Italian, Indian, Chinese, etc.)
2. What's your favorite desert?
3. Do you like fruit?
4. Are you allergic to any kinds of food?
5. Chocolate cake or plain vanilla cake?
6. Do you like cheese?
7. What's your favorite kind of candy?
8. Beef, chicken, or pork?
9. Do you like shellfish? (Yuck!:P)
10. Do you like foods with a lot of herbs, or not?

I nominate:

Delightful World Of Dolls

Wack-A-Doodle-Dolls

Little House Of American Girl

Whiskers And Wildflowers

Flourishing By Restful Falls

Silver Creek Dolls

The Disney Dolls

Treasured Friendships With A Flair

An American Girl Doll Story

Amazingly Adollable

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Thank you again for the nomination, Sunny - this was a really fun award to do.:) And sorry I've taken so long to catch up with the awards.:P

9 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Nikki. :) I really enjoyed reading your answers! :D
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way, I saw on Little House of American Girl (in one of your comments) that your birthday is tomorrow! So happy early birthday! :D
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I'm really sorry I've taken days to post your comment. I went to a friend's house on Monday and then we went to a rehearsal at our drama group together, and while we were there I got a really painful headache and unbearale pain in my spine. My parents took me to the hospital when they picked me up, and I ended up being admitted to hospital for possible meningitis. I've only just come home now. They don't know if it was meninigitis, because they didn't do the lmbar pucture test, because it's very painfl and can be dangerous, and since I was improving on antibiotics, they thought it would be better just to let me recover. But I am now getting better (hopefully), and currently I'm on a sugary-stuff-and-chocolate diet, because I can't eat much, and the doctor wants me to have as many calories as possible in the small amont that I eat. So I get to eat chocolate and ice cream all day ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that! :( That must have been awful. But I'm glad to hear that you're out of the hospital and are on the road to recovery. I have been praying and will continue to do so!! And hey...enjoy the chocolate and ice cream diet while it lasts! :) I had to do that when I was sick with strep throat a few years ago...all I ate was ice cream for one or two days. It was fun. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for praying! I have been feeling better, especially in the last few days. :) I'm still really weak and tired and achy, and if I stand up for too long I get very feverish and stuff, but I am getting better. :) The chocolate diet was fun - I was on it for about a week, and I got tired of it in the end, but it was kind of cool. ;) I've had strep throat before too - it's horrible. :P

      Delete