Thursday 22 October 2015

The Sisterhood Of World Bloggers Award!





Hi everyone! This is Nikki again. A few months ago, Emma from Whiskers And Wildflowers nominated me for the Sisterhood Of World Bloggers Award (I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to do it)! Thank you for the nomination - I love doing awards.:)


Here are Emma's questions:


1. Who is your favorite actor/actress?

 My favorite actress is Elisabeth Sladen (she acted in Doctor Who between 1973 and 1976). She was part of my own inspiration to perform, and she was a really nice and friendly person, and a great actress.:)
Here's a picture of her (with Tom Baker, in Doctor Who):


I also like Tom Baker, Rex Harrison, Audrey Hepburn, Julie Andrews, Lana Parrilla, Kate Jackson, and quite a few other people.;) (All of those people were popular in the '60s or '70s, except for Lana Parrilla.:P)



2. What is your favorite thing to do with your dolls?

 Probably to make photostories, but I love dressing them up and doing their hair in general. It depends on what I feel like at the time, I think.:)



3. If you could go back and live in any historical time period, which would you choose?

The 1970s!;) But I also would love to experience Victorian times, or Kirsten's era, or the '50s.:)


4. Fork or spoon?


Fork, I think. I've never really thought about it.:P

5. Do you have a favourite word/quote?

I have a few, but these are two of my top ones.:)

"...when something is really good, you dare to be brave; you dare to make mistakes. And by that, you get better results, because you’re braver." - Elisabeth Sladen

"Drops on roller coasters are fun, let's make the drops in life fun, too." - a friend of mine

I think the second one is my favorite quote - it always cheers me up when I'm feeling sad. (Thank you, Marcia, if you're reading this.:))

6. Who do you look up to?

My Grandma, my Aunt, one of the youth-leaders from my old church, a lady who sometimes directs at one of my drama groups, and, of course, Jesus.:)  

7. Favourite animal?

 I've never been able to answer this question simply.:P I've always have to put it into categories, and it used to just be a dolphin for "sea", an eagle for "air", and a tiger for "land", but since then I've found a lot of other really cute animals. My other favorite animals are penguins, bats, and dragons (ever since I watched How To Train Your Dragon!;))

(This is why I like bats.;))


8. What is your favourite color?

Blue, but particularly aqua and sky blue.:)

9. Favourite school subject?

 
It used to be math, but I think history and/or literature.:) (Or drama, if that counts!;))

10.Painting or Coloring?

Well, I love painting, but I'm not very good at it, so I guess drawing. I love drawing mermaids.;)


Here are the my questions:

1. What's your favorite season?
2. Do you like to dress in vintage-style clothes?
3. Do you prefer colored Christmas tree lights, or white ones?
4. Do you have any hobbies?
5. What's your favorite kind of cake?
6. Do you prefer white, milk or dark chocolate?
7. Do you like to sing?
8. Do you like Disney movies? (If so, which one is your favorite?)
9. What do you like to do in the summer?
10. Do you like old TV shows?

I think I'm supposed to nominate 10 people, but I don't think there are that many i know of who haven't done the award already.:P But I nominate:

An American Girl Doll Story

Delightful World Of Dolls

Dolly Dorm Diaries

Little House Of American Girl

American Girl Attic Girls

I'm sorry if some of you have already done it.:P (You don't have to do it again if you don't want to.:))

I hope you enjoyed reading my answers.:) I should hopefully be able to keep up posting most of the time in the next few months, but I may be slow.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment